|Preparation before IVF – Females
Our aim in Acupuncture & TCM is toDeal with the main gynecological disorder (i.e.) Menses irregularities, endometrium issues, hormonal issues, infections and much more
In order to
- Improve the function of the ovaries – by producing more follicles and good quality eggs, Chinese medicine can help double the number of follicles & enhance quality, thereby enhancing the quality of an embryo.
- Regulate the hormones – Reduce high FSH, balance progesterone, estradiol
- Egg Retrieval – Ease of egg retrieval & Relaxation prior to egg retrieval helps with the process
- Reduce side effects of IVF drugs – side effects vary and can sometimes feel overwhelming. Acupuncture & TCM can reduce this experience
- Reduce Stress –many clients experience high levels of stress associated with trying to get pregnant. Relaxing you can help prevent the uterus from contracting, thus help the implantation process
- Reduce high levels of anxiety.
- Strengthen Immune system – maintaining your health throughout an emotional stressful time is a key objective for you and your potential baby.
|Preparation before IVF – Males
The process of sperm maturation averages 70-90 days. It is therefore very beneficial for the male partner to receive acupuncture and TCM three months prior to IVF.
Our aim is to
- Improve the overall semen quality and quantity of sperm
- Improve quality of embryo
- Improve general health
- Some couples have commenced acupuncture later than the advised three months and still succeeded.
- Research and statistics however, indicate, for maximum benefit, three months is best particularly for a good embryo and prevention of miscarriage.
- Treatment plans are individualised according to diagnosis and the response to treatment.
- We recommend attendance to your GP, Gynaecologist or Fertility care specialist be maintained while receiving Acupuncture & TCM.